To fill out an RMA must be logged in. As a result, your data will be filled in automatically.
Don't you have an account yet, you can register for free here.
- You can always check the status of your repair
- You have legal proof that your repair is with us, so that in case of theft for example there is evidence for the insurance
- That our conditions as stated are clear.
- That it is clear who the repair belongs to
- That it is clear what the complaint is and if so, whether under warranty
- Which brand is the type of device and serialno. so we can process it quickly
- We know what repairs need to come in and recognize it directly upon entry.
- That we have permission to work on your repairs (legally important)
- That we have permission to make certain costs to do the repair
- This results in a good streamlined repair cycle for you and us so your repairs are done faster.